To our valued clients,
Due to the COVID-19 crisis we have taken all necessary actions to protect the health of both our clients and staff. Your health and recovery is very important to us and we have made adjustments to our practice to ensure you have access to our physical therapists.
You can now enjoy the convenience and comfort of our therapy from your own home through our “Tele-Rehab” physiotherapy sessions.
Please review the below Frequently Asked Questions. Contact us to book an appointment or to ask any questions not answered below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are You Open?
How Do I Book An In-Person Appointment?
What Do I Need To Know For An In-Person Session?
What Measures Are You Taking To Prevent The Spread of COVID-19?
- replacing the interior waiting room with outdoor waiting spots
- controlled entry to the clinic during open hours
- plexiglass shields at reception and hand therapy stations
- mandatory mask wear for staff and clients
- frequent hand thorough washing
- stringent cleaning before and after each client at all touch points
- additional twice daily cleaning of touch points throughout the clinic including: phones, keyboards, taps, lightswitches and door handles
- a hybrid model of care to reduce the total number of clients physically attending the clinic
- remote screening of each client before they attend the clinic
What is "Telerehab" Physiotherapy?
Telerehab is a one-to-one virtual session with your physiotherapist. A secure link to a video chat is provided and at your scheduled appointment time both your physiotherapist and you “meet” online.
What Can The Physiotherapist "Do" In An Online Session?
Does "Telerehab" Work The Same As Physiotherapy?
I'm Not Tech Savvy. Will I Be Able To Figure Out How To Use Telerehab?
Our system does not involve any downloads or apps. All you will need is your Janeapp system login. This is the same system we use for all our booking and billing and where you receive your email reminders. At the time of your appointment, you simply log in to your account https://activerecovery.janeapp.com and click the “begin” video button.
This system works best with a laptop or desktop with a strong internet connection and an updated version of google chrome or firefox. You also need to enable your webcam and microphone so we can see and hear you. If you can’t get it to work we will phone you to help!
Is "Telerehab" Physiotherapy Covered By My Extended Health Plan?
Why Shouldn't I Just Wait Until After This COVID-19 Crisis Is Over?
How Do I Pay For My Sessions And Supplies?
I Have More Questions, How Do I Reach You?
How Do I Get Started?
Email Or Call Us
Fill out the contact form below or give us a call at 250-940-3530.
Enjoy Your Session!
Get moving again with your personalized one-on-one Tele-Rehab Physiotherapy session!
Ask us any questions you have or contact us by any of the below methods.